donderdag 25 oktober 2007

Silly Photoshop homework

One of my classes at the art academy is digital techniques. At the moment, we're learning how to use photoshop. Our homework was to take a photo of ourselves and paste our image onto a new background with the help of the masking tool. I've never used the masking tool (this way), so I'm rather proud of the result. I added a shadow for good measure too ^^

Before

I'm at Campzone 2007, watching two members of the staf doing weird poses on the edge of the newly developed ocean:

After

I'm in Australia admiring a beautiful mushroom next to the Bibulmum track when it ran through some dunes:

After 2

I realised the shading on me is from the wrong side, so I mirrored my mini-me and switched her to the other side ot the mushroom.


1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

This is very nice, I'm reasonable good with FreeHand, but Photoshop is unexplored territory for me, I'm jealous.