zondag 12 augustus 2012

Sketch Fest

I entered the Sketch Fest today ^^ It's one weekend a month when people all over the world enter "prompts" and/or sketch other people's prompts. The sketches can not take more than an hour.

This was my first try and since I found out a bit late and had to work I only had three hours to find prompts, sketch, scan and post, but I managed to finish three anyway! Here they are:

--
Twisted Smirk - weird style, I might try more with this kind of thing, I want to draw less cute, but it takes some getting used to this...
--
Zebra Looks - I caved in and went back to cutesy right away... I'm such a wuss.

--
Toys in the attic - The last one this Sketch Fest. I was looking for a prompt in which I could use characters from Tom's Tesuji, a comic I'm working on. The comic is still in planning fase. But four of the characters that are in it are in this attic too, together with the game that will have a big role in the story. 
Oh, and a mouse, there's a mouse too. He might be in the comic, or not...





Geen opmerkingen: